Thursday 12 January 2023

Valerie Bertinelli

 Actress and author Valerie Bertinelli was married to businessman Tom Vitale for more than a decade prior to going their separate ways.The couple met just following Bertinelli divorced her first husband the late rocker Eddie Van Halen, with whom she has a son Wolfgang Van Halen.Bertinelli and Vitale dated for six years before getting engaged in the year 2010. According to PEOPLE, "I could have lived my whole life with Tom but I decided to refer to him as "my husband." "I wanted to tell my family and friends how I thought about Tom. "The couple eventually tied the knot at their Malibu, California home on New Year's Day in 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve was a TV dramas like the BBC's The Rotary Club, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Hawking. She also appeared in comedy films, Starter f...