Tuesday 10 January 2023

Calum Hood

 Calum Thomas Hood was born 25 January 1996. He grew up in Mount Druitt, New South Wales.His father, David Hood, is an ex- Coca-Cola employee. His mother, Joy Hood, worked in the superannuation business. Hood is of Scottish descent through his father, and Cook Island Maori descent through his mother. Hood is Mali-Koa's younger brother. Hood recalls that his childhood was "middle-class" with "not the most glamorous" lives. Hood was a student at Norwest Primary School where he was introduced to his bandmate Michael Clifford. Hood went to Norwest Christian College for his high school education. Hood met his future fellow bandmate Luke Hemmings in Year 7, after they performed a Secondhand Serenade cover. After the formation of the group, and the band's departure from London in 2012 Hood decided to concentrate on music instead. Hood later revealed that, after having quit football "there was about a month when my parents believed that I made the most rash decision of my life. My mom had to throw away all my clothes. Then I left feeling as if I had took one of my most difficult decisions. However, it's now working out". In the wake of his decision to stop playing football and drop out of high school in 2012, having completed Year


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve was a TV dramas like the BBC's The Rotary Club, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Hawking. She also appeared in comedy films, Starter f...