Saturday 14 January 2023

Oliver Sykes

 Sykes, 16 years old, became vegetarian after viewing an online documentary about animal cruelty. "When I witnessed the cruelty that animals endure in farm farms, it became difficult to convince myself that I was part of the problem," he said. Through his Drop Dead Clothing brand, Sykes went on to be a face for PETA and eventually designed charity T-shirts featuring the slogan "Meat stinks". at 16 he went vegetarian and went vegan 15 years later. [30] His passion and dedication to the cause can be seen at his new venture in 2018, "Church", an arcade bar that serves a vegan menu. When I was in an area of poverty, I was asked if I believed in the god. I wasn't convinced of the need for gods, or in my view the existence of anything else. He also stated that believing in God is not a crime. It's not that I'm right, and everybody else is right. If just the people believing in God had no effect on the world and it didn't matter. You can believe what you want. If you'd like to have a fictional friend that lives in the clouds , that's great. But it's the fact that it does have an effect on people around the world as well as other things, and the whole world is in turmoil mainly because of religion, at least a massive part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice Eve

  Eve was a TV dramas like the BBC's The Rotary Club, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and Hawking. She also appeared in comedy films, Starter f...